1) Driving to Durfort from Toulouse Airport ( Blagnac).
Join the ring road 'peripherique'
and follow until you hit junction (sortie)
no 18 which is signposted to: Labege, Revel, St. Oren
2) Once you turn off take the D2 road towards Revel;
Follow the D2 through the french countryside and many small villages until you pass St Felix Lauragais.
3) Once past St Felix following a long striaght road over a level crossing you will reach a T junction. At this point leave the D2 and turn left onto the D622.
4) Follow D622 into Revel and then continue through the first two traffic roundabouts.
When you reach the third traffic roundabout, take the third road with the Café de Commerce on the left.
5) Continue driving past the large church on the left.
This road is the small ring road that goes around the town of Revel.
Take right turn at the sign for Soreze, Durfort, Dourgne onto the D85.
6) Drive roughly one mile to the bridge sign posted at Pont Crouzet. Continue over the second bridge and take the first road on the right signed as D44 Durfort.
7) Follow the D44 striaght into Durfort. Pass Café Cyrano on right side and the red Marie building on the left.
Follow the road as it hooks around the outside of the church past the rear of a line of houses, finally parking under the large lime tree at the top end of the village near the water resovoir in the road.