free web templates
D i r e c t i o n s
1) Driving to Durfort from Toulouse Airport ( Blagnac).
Join the ring road
and follow until you hit junction (sortie)
no 18 which is signposted to: Labege, Revel, St. Oren
2) Once you turn off take the D2 road towards Revel;
Follow the D2 throught the french countryside and small villages until you pass St Felix Lauragais.
3) Once past St Felix leave the D2 and turn left onto the D622.
4) Follow D622 into Revel and then continue through the first two traffic roundabouts.
Once at the third traffic roundabout, take the third road with the Café de Commerce on the left.
5) Continue driving past the large church on the left.
This road is the small ring road that goes around the town of Revel.
Take right turn at the sign for Soreze, Durfort, Dourgne onto the D85.
6) Drive roughly one mile to the bridge sign posted at Pont Crouzet. Continue over the second bridge and take the first road on the rght signed as D44 Durfort.
7) Follow D44 striaght into Durfort. Pass Café Cyrano on right side and the red Marie building on the left.
Follow the road as it hooks around the outside of the church past the rear of a line of houses, finally parking under the large lime
tree at the top end of the village.